Sunday, October 18, 2009

Comeback From Singapore

Wah......So Tired Ar...But I Cant Sleep Now...Cause I wan Play Games, So Happy At Singapore...I Like There So Much...Yesterday...My Cousin Was Wedding At Hotel...After Wedding, We All Eat Buffer At The Hotel'Grand Copthorne Hotel'...I Thought The Buffer Very 'cincai'...After That, I go Take Food To Eat, There Was Many Delicious Food At There...For Example :Lobsters, Sushi, Salmon, Smoke Salmon, Crab Meat...So Many Type Of Food There...After That, When Back To Hotel's Room Straight Go Sleep...Today...We After Take Breakfast, We When To Singapore Flyer...The World's Largest Flyer...We keep Taking Photo Inside The Cable...It Already Used 2 Year To Complete The Flyer...It Need To Use Up 30 Minutes To Finis A round......After That.. We Straight To The Budget Teminal And When Home...

No comments:

Post a Comment