Wednesday, September 23, 2009

So Sienx Ar...

Holiday So Sienx Ar...Wish Can No Holiday......But Don Want Study......Haiz...JernHaw Not Coming Back This Week......I Miss Him So Much...Haiz...Dota ,Become Noob Now...Just Now Play With My Friend...2v1...I Think I Will Loss...My Friend Say:Come 1v1 With Me At Forest...That Time I Use Lycantrope , A Wolf...I Cannot Think I Can Kill Him...I Think Is 1v1 Only...My Friend Say:Wern Wei Afk...Nevermind Lol...I Wait At Forest Lol...He Tell Me Don Summon Wolf...Ok lol...I don Summon...He Say 1v1 ,But Real Is 2v1......That Time I think......Sure I lose 1...I Use Ulti Change To Wolf ,Add My Movement Speed ,Attack Speed And Bonus Damage...I Kill Vengeful Spirit That Time ,WindRunner Shot Me...Vengeful Stun Me...I Don Care...I Kill Vengeful Without Someone Help...My Hit Point Left 4xx...Windrunner Hit Point Full...He Came Over Then I Summon 2 Wolf With Critical...That Time My Ulti Still Got...I Just Attack.......Then I Get Double Kill...1st Time Get Double Kill...Im So Happy......I Wish I Can Win More Round Dota Match...

No comments:

Post a Comment